DIARY MISTRESS FACEBOOK TWITTER WE♡IT NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
Miss My Xing xing
I can't. He always smile to me. How cute you.


Oh! Shit SM. I almost dead! Nena punye tunggu teaser tu tapi tak keluar. Tau tak berapa lame Nena dah tunggu? Tau tak berapa lame Nena bertahan? Almost 1 year. Okay maybe tak lame tapi jangan buat rumor mengarut. Nena tak tahan. Macam fangirl yang lain, we love our bias, too much, so much. Hoe can I keep calm? Every time I see Lay pic, my tears will falling down. While I'm crying, I see Lay smile suddently I smile too. His dimple. I miss him so much.


Tunggu teaser keluar macam tunggu Nena capai awan. Macam orang bodoh je. Sorry to say, but I almost tired with SM. But I always love Exo so I just KEEP CALM AND WAIT UNTIL EXO COMEBACK. I'm waiting Exo comeback with my tears. 







1 comment[s] | back to top